ILR was established by hardware and software design engineer Marcus Clyne.
Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, ILR supports clients around the world, but primarily in New Zealand and Asia.
Marcus' experience includes:
- FPGA implementation of audio and video DSP functions
- Windows CE platform development
- Design and development of an intelligent vehicle tracking and information system
- Engineering management in projects including telecommunications test equipment using FPGAs and parallel processing DSPs, adaptive audio equalisation involving design and development of DSP hardware and software, and machine vision image processing including software simulation of design.
During his extensive career, Marcus has worked on projects for engineering giants such as Rockwell, Zilog and Varian, helped found the telematics and vehicle tracking company TELOGIS, and managed many teams of design engineers.
ILR has an extensive network of strategic business partners providing:
- Technical services such as prototype building
- Industrial, mechanical and graphic design
- Software engineering, programming and database development
- Technical writing
Talk to us now about getting your next profitable electronics idea to market as quickly, efficiently and reliably as possible.